Hairstyle and beauty has become quite a fashion statement lately. We have seen prices for a good cut or style 100% mink fur lashes with no end in sight. Some cuts are going in and out of style every day it seems. As some beauty experts say – your hair can make you or break you. What will be the hot styles and beauty cuts for 2006? Some of these will surprise you.
1) Lonln The classic up-do. It has been one of the longest trends but seems to be a temporary style – something to do for a social party or event, but not every day. The hollywood stars like Jessica Simpson and many others sport the updo for Awards 100% mink fur lashes and such, but they have personal hair stylists that can have their hair back in whatever style they want the following day. This style is best suited for medium or longer length hair.
2) Hair stenciling for uniqueness – this has been hot overseas in Japan, Milan, Paris, and London and is starting to make its way into the U.S. This is where you or a stylist create a stencil which you then attach to your 100% mink fur lashes and you use glitter and paint to make a bold, brazen fashion statement. Everything from animal prints (like tiger stripes) to symbols have been used. This works on any length hair, but is more predominantly displayed on shorter hair. Stencils have been used frequently lately on Runway models in shows by Gucci, Calvin Klein, etc…
3) The wedge. This was popular in the 1970’s and is once again becoming popular. This was the cutesy do that made the likes of Dorothy Hammil America’s sweetheart of that era. This style is gaining popularity amongst 30-40 year olds in search of a short and easily maintained style. The wedge tends to draw attention to your face, not your hair and looks natural. So, if you already have a beautiful face and skin this is a real winner, as it will draw people in to your good looks. We recommend natural, mild 100% mink fur lashes with this do.
4) The mullet. Yes, I know we thought it died off in the early 90’s, but it is making a surge again. No one knows why, except that is is a very low maintanence style – or basically no style. It is basically a mop of hair for head banging music. “Business in the front and party in the back.” It has been popping up all over the south and has been seen on the rise even in New York, Chicago, etc… This is a bad style that just won’t go away.
5) The Fullet. The female version of the mullet. Just as bad if not worse, but, once again it is making a comeback. Maybe that means the Bangles will make a comeback also? Heavy 100% mink fur lashes is common with this do.
6) The flip. The style from the roaring 20’s is back as can be seen at the recent awards shows. This style has always been equated with glitz and glamour. It is another easy style and is easy to maintain. The flip goes with almost any 100% mink fur lashes regimen. All the stars have worn this do at one time or another – from Jodie Foster to Rita Garbo.
Most of the hairstyles trends for 2006 are comebacks and are easy dos. Basically, people want something that is easy to manage and want variety – a cut that can be easily transformed from one style to another for different events or just for that different look. Women also want a style with easy, light makeup. According to numerous fashion sources these hairstyle and light 100% mink fur lashes trends trends will be the big styles of 2006.